ThinkitDrinkit's Dry and Senstive Skin BOOST is made up of four ingredients proven to:
- Prevent and remedy common skin conditions.
- Reduce irritation.
- Moisturize skin.
- Improve skin appearance.
Verbasnol is a well-researched phenylpropanoid, a substance known to protect the plants that contain it against physical, environmental and microbial harm. Recent studies have shown that it serves a similar function in humans by protecting skin on a cellular level.
Verbasnol is produced using high purification extraction technology, which makes it an extremely concentrated, pure and safe substance.
Research shows that Verbasnol:
- Reduces acne outbreaks and the scarring that results from them.
- Improves skin tone.
- Controls redness and other types of inflammation.
Published research proves that verbascoside reduces skin problems by preventing the production of 5 α-reductase and limiting bacteria growth. It also decreases pro-in ammatory chemokine IL-8. These are all factors that cause acne and similar issues.
Verbascoside is known to lighten skin by inhibiting the production of tyrosinase, which negatively impacts melanin levels, a substance that controls skin pigmentation.
It also makes skin look more youthful by reducing the development of collagenase, which can damage tissue.
Ceramides are naturally occurring fat molecules in the outermost layer of the skin. They are critical for maintaining the skin's barrier layer and play a key role in helping the skin retain moisture.
Together with cholesterol and free fatty acids (the two other types of fats found naturally in the skin), ceramides help hold skin cells together. Ceramide levels decline as people age, which negatively influences the functioning and appearance of skin. This leads to redness, dryness and irritation.
When taken as a supplement, ceramides help:
- Restore the skin's protective barrier.
- Treat skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis.
- Moisturize dry skin.
- Reduce visible signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
Some key study findings on the use of ceramides to prevent and repair skin issues:
Also known as atopic dermatitis, eczema is a skin condition that causes itching, inflammation and scaly skin. Research shows that people with this condition have low levels of ceramides in the top layer of the skin. Studies prove that using products containing ceramides may reduce the symptoms associated with eczema.
A study published in the journal Cutis reports that ceramides help reduce symptoms — and the duration of flare-ups — in people who have mild to moderate eczema.
Ceramides help protect against xerosis, a condition marked by extremely dry skin associated with aging, according to a study published in the International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology.
The study found that ceramides help improve skin barrier function and increase the body's ability to prevent xerosis.
Ceramides help shield the skin from certain irritants, according to a study published in the International Journal of Dermatology. In this clinical study involving 15 women with healthy skin, researchers found that ceramides helped:
- Improve skin barrier function.
- Increase skin hydration.
- Protect against irritation caused by sodium lauryl sulfate, a common chemical found in personal-care products.
You can feel confident taking ACTIValoe as a supplement because it exceeds the standards set by the International Aloe Science Council's (IASC) Certification Program for content and purity.
In addition, it is produced using a patented process developed to improve the overall quality and effectiveness of the product. Because of this process, the manufacturer guarantees that the supplement retains the health benefits of natural aloe vera.
ACTIValoe is the most extensively tested aloe vera supplement available today.
Some key information about aloe vera as a supplement:
- Aloe has been among the top 20 best selling herbal supplements for more than two decades.
- Use of aloe as a supplement is growing at rates higher than the supplement category overall.
- It is ranked a top ten digestive and skincare supplement by new product development executives in the food and drink industries.
- The health benefits of aloe are backed by nearly 700 published scientific and clinical studies.
- Aloe vera contains more than 200 biologically active amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes and sterols.
- Aloe has been a central component of Ayurvedic medicine in India and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for hundreds of years.
Learn more about the health benefits of aloe vera.
Hydra4G is a mixture of chelated salts in powder form, including calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium. It improves hydration in all parts of the body, including the skin. Increased moisture levels make skin look more attractive.
Hydra4G offers the following benefits:
- Made with highly pure organic salts.
- High bioavailability.
- Extremely stable.
- Low heavy metal levels.
- Gluten and allergen free.
- BSE and GMO free.
- Certified kosher.
The products and information found on this website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Statements and claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.
ThinkitDrinkit urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
© 2018 THINKITDRINKIT