ThinkitDrinkit's Joint and Mobility BOOST is formulated with two powerful ingredients that are known to improve and sustain joint health.
OptiMSM supports healthy joints and improves mobility. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), the main ingredient in OptiMSM, is made up of 34 percent sulfur, one of the most abundant minerals in the body. Sulfur is an important nutrient for maintaining healthy joints, cartilage and other connective tissue.
OptiMSM supports joint health in three ways:
- Mild soreness and joint pain happen more often and become more pronounced as people age. OptiMSM is proven to reduce the inflammation and swelling associated with joint pain.
- Physical activity is necessary for maintaining overall health and well-being. However, over time it can take a toll on joints and cartilage. OptiMSM helps reduce the damage caused by wear and tear on joints, which allows people to maintain active lifestyles.
- Dietary sulfur is a critical component in the development and maintenance of healthy joints and cartilage. OptiMSM delivers sulfur that is easily ingested and used by the body.
The benefits, purity and safety of OptiMSM have been proven in clinical studies:
- It is shown to reduce pain and deterioration of cartilage in joints.
- It is known to improve mobility.
- Researchers observe that it may counter pro-inflammatory mechanisms to alleviate exercise-induced soreness and support antioxidant levels in the body.
- It helps prevent oxidative damage related to aging and stress.
- It's considered safe.
- There is no known evidence of negative interactions between OptiMSM and pharmaceuticals, herbs, vitamins or minerals.
Learn more about the benefits of — and research behind — OptiMSM on the manufacturer's website.
The collagen peptides in FORTIGEL, an innovative dietary supplement, are proven to stimulate cells to promote the growth of new cartilage in joints. This helps ease joint discomfort and make them work more smoothly, which leads to improved mobility.
The effectiveness and safety of FORTIGEL is scientifically proven in numerous studies. According to published research, it is absorbed intestinally and accumulates in cartilage. Taking FORTIGEL causes a statistically significant increase in cartilage tissue metabolism.
Here are some notable studies that support and document the benefits of taking FORTIGEL:
- At Penn State University, 147 athletes who experienced joint pain took part in a study that lasted for 24 weeks. The athletes, who were on average just over 20 years old, were split into two groups: One took FORTIGEL and a control group took a placebo. Prior to the study, the severity of symptoms was rated by the treating physician and the study participants.
Result: Once the study was complete, there was a statistically significant difference in pain perception between the FORTIGEL and control groups. Both took advantage of treatments including hydrotherapy, massage and ice and heat packs. The FORTIGEL group reported significant improvement in joint pain when compared with the control group.
Summary: The study confirmed that taking FORTIGEL relieves joint pain and improves mobility in otherwise healthy athletes.
- In a 48 week study performed at Tufts Medical Center, in cooperation with Harvard University, the long term benefits of taking FORTIGEL on people with arthritis of the knee was investigated. Thirty subjects were randomly chosen to receive 10 grams of FORTIGEL a day or a placebo. Three MRI scans of the knee were done on each participant, one at baseline, one at 24 weeks and final scan at 48 weeks.
Result: An analysis of the scans showed a statistically significant increase in proteoglycan density in the medial and lateral tibial regions of the FORTIGEL treated subjects compared with the placebo group. This indicates that taking FORTIGEL has a direct correlation with the development of cartilage tissue.
Summary: The results of this study confirm previous data and clearly demonstrates that taking collagen peptides has an influence on cartilage tissue generation. Because of data from other clinical studies, it can be assumed that this result is not limited to people with health issues.
- A study of 160 subjects at the Institute for Sports and Sports Science at the University of Freiburg in Germany investigated the benefits FORTIGEL provides to young adults experiencing activity-related knee pain. In the study, half the participants received five grams of FORTIGEL or a placebo each day for 12 weeks. After three, six and 12 weeks, changes in pain, stiffness and physical function were evaluated using the Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Index score (WOMAC).
Result: The study clearly demonstrates the effectiveness of taking FORTIGEL to treat activity-related knee pain. After only three weeks of taking the supplement, subjects experienced a statistically significant improvement in pain, stiffness and physical function. This improvement lasted and became more pronounced after six and 12 weeks of treatment.
Summary: More than 40 percent of all the subjects who took FORTIGEL had their pain eliminated completely and 70 percent experienced positive results, which proves FORTIGEL is an effective treatment for those suffering from knee and hip conditions.
Learn more about the benefits and effectiveness of FORTIGEL on the manufacturer's website.
The products and information found on this website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Statements and claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.
ThinkitDrinkit urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
© 2017 THINKITDRINKIT