The two ingredients in ThinkitDrinkit's Fast Recovery BOOST are clinically tested and shown to improve athlete's post exercise recovery.
The first ingredient, Sustamine® L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine is clinically tested and proven to:
- Support hydration.
- Improve exercise and athletic performance.
- Enhance mental performance and response time during exercise.
- Speed post-exercise muscle recovery.
- Protect the integrity of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Improve the immune system and support overall health and wellness.
More specifically, studies have looked into how Sustamine:
- Prevents dehydration and the stress associated with it during endurance exercise.
- Is digested and its effectiveness in reducing hydration stress during long exercise sessions.
- Improves the performance of college athletes.
- Compares to glutamine when it comes to being absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Improves absorption of L-glutamine compared with free amino acids and wheat protein.
- Reduces muscle protein breakdown when taken after resistance exercise.
- Improves reaction time during endurance exercise.
- Increases cognitive function and reaction time while exercising when taken with electrolytes.
- Prevents exhaustion during strenuous exercise.
Check out some of the research that supports the effectiveness of Sustamine.
The second ingredient, ThinkitDrinkit's Instantized Whey Protein Isolate, is one of the most complete forms of pure protein available: it is very low in carbohydrates, fats, cholesterol and lactose. It promotes muscle protein synthesis; supports optimal strength and muscle mass. It is rich in biologically active peptides, amino acids and BCAAs, including leucine which is ideal for lean muscle growth and fat loss.
ThinkitDrinkit's Instantized Whey Protein Isolate is highly digested and more easily absorbed than any other protein, making it a great choice for bodybuilders and elite athletes.
It contains high levels of Leucine, one of the branched chain amino acids. Leucine helps preserve lean muscle tissue,supplies the body with sufficient energy and preserves muscle glycogen. It's also been shown to improve body composition.
Strength & Power
Leucine levels are directly linked to promote muscle growth, making it invaluable to improving musculature and strength as well as preserving lean muscle tissue, supplying the body with sufficient energy and preserving muscle glycogen.
A study by Cribb et al., had subjects follow a 10-week training program and use whey protein isolate, and following the study all subjects showed increase in lean lean muscle and decrease in body fat, as well as significant increase in strength in barbell squat, bench press and cable pull-down.
.Cribb, P. J., Williams, A. D., Carey, M. F., & Hayes, A. (2006). The effect of whey isolate and resistance training on strength, body composition, and plasma glutamine. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism,16(5), 494-509.
ThinkitDrinkit's Instantized Whey Protein Isolate is a most efficient protein because it is rich in amino acids, has an exceptionally high biological value, BCAA content, and is easily digested and absorbed making it a great choice for endurance athletes. It has high amounts of branched chain amino acid (BCAA) which is important in building, repairing and recovery of muscle mass and immune strength especially important for endurance training.
The products and information found on this website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Statements and claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.
ThinkitDrinkit urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
© 2017 THINKITDRINKIT