The four ingredients that are combined in ThinkitDrinkit's Weight Loss BOOST are proven to promote weight loss and manage it over time.
CapsiAtra is the only dietary supplement that uses a rare capsinoid called dihydrocapsiate, which is only found in a certain type of sweet pepper.
CapsiAtra has been the subject of numerous clinical studies and received a letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) which confirms that it is considered safe.
Studies show that CapsiAtra:
- Supports weight loss.
- Helps manage weight over time.
- Speeds metabolism.
- Increases energy.
- Improves endurance.
Chromax, a proprietary form of chromium picolinate (a substance derived from chromium and picolinic acid), is supported by more than 35 clinical studies that prove it effective and safe for use. It is known to support several functions that contribute to weight loss, including:
- Increasing glucose metabolism and insulin resistance.
- Controlling appetite.
- Increasing energy levels.
In addition to these benefits, it also supports heart and brain health.
Chromax is superior to other forms of chromium because it has a more stable chemical structure and the body is able to absorb it more efficiently.
Learn more about Chromax on the manufacturer's website.
Green tea extract
Green tea is made from unfermented tea leaves. Compared with black and white teas, it contains the highest concentration of powerful antioxidants called polyphenols. Antioxidants fight free radicals, which are highly destructive compounds in the body that cause damage to DNA and cells.
Many scientists believe that free radicals contribute to the aging process, as well as the development of a number of health problems, including cancer and heart disease. Antioxidants, such as those in green tea, can neutralize free radicals and may reduce — or even help prevent — some of the damage they cause.
Taking supplements that provide antioxidant support is important for dieters, who may not be eating enough of the right foods to maintain healthy levels of them.
In traditional Chinese and Indian medicine, practitioners use green tea as a stimulant and a diuretic (to help rid the body of excess fluid). Both of these benefits contribute to weight loss. These practitioners also use green tea to help elevate mood, which makes it more likely people won't feel frustrated and stick with a diet.
Clinical studies suggest that green tea extract may boost metabolism and help burn fat. One study found that the combination of green tea and caffeine improved weight loss and maintenance in people who were overweight or moderately obese.
Fibersol-2, has been tested in humans and animals for more than 20 years. It's been the subject of almost 100 studies that have proven it safe and effective.
Some key facts about Fibersol-2:
- It is a highly concentrated form of dietary fiber that is extremely soluble in water and other liquids.
- It adds no flavor, taste or color when added to foods or drinks.
- It can be used in hot, acidic and frozen preparations and still perform effectively.
- It contains almost no simple sugar (10 grams provides only 0.20 grams of sugar).
Research shows that Fibersol-2 provides four significant health benefits:
- It leaves people who supplement with it feeling fuller and more satisfied for longer periods of time, which can help them eat less.
- It encourages intestinal regularity and improves stool consistency, which is a benefit for people who are adjusting their diets.
- It normalizes blood glucose levels, which helps maintain consistent energy.
- It supports the maintainenance of healthy serum triglycerides, another key contributor to optimizing energy levels.
Check out the full list of more than 100 published and clinical studies about Fibersol-2.
The products and information found on this website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Statements and claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.
ThinkitDrinkit urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
© 2017 THINKITDRINKIT