Cellulite Reduction BOOST
This product is currently sold out.
Eliminating cellulite ISN’T impossible...
The right supplement makes ALL the difference!
This powerful figure-enhancing BOOST reduces the appearance of cellulite, improves body shape and eliminates skin dimples by:
- Increasing fat metabolism
- Maximizing fat loss
- Blocking development of fat cells
- Preventing cellulite from forming
- Sculpting the body to make it look more shapely.
We’ve blended two powerful ingredients in each single serving BOOST:
Natural Bioactive Collagen Peptides® VERISOL® are specially optimized for beauty applications and have been shown to contribute to firmer and smoother skin with fewer wrinkles, improve skin surface structure, reducing cellulite and a faster nail growth. VERISOL® is proven to reduce body fat and improve torso and lower body shape when combined with a sensible diet and exercise program.
- SOD B Dimpless® is an all-natural source of the melon bioactive SuperOxide Dismutase, which has been shown to prevent cellulite and burn fat. It’s known to improve lower-body shape and form, especially around the stomach, buttocks and thighs — prime cellulite territory. SOD B Dimpless is the only substance proven to reduce cellulite.
Try Cellulite Reduction BOOST from ThinkitDrinkit:
- 3.40 gram single serving BOOST
- Only $1.65 per BOOST
- Take one BOOST daily for optimal results
- 30 day supply
- Expect results in eight to twelve weeks
- Easy to add to the things you drink and eat every day. Avoid adding to acidic liquids and beverages like fruit juices, processed tea and coffee drinks, soda and sports drinks.
This product ships immediately.
The products and information found on this website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Statements and claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.
ThinkitDrinkit urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
© 2018 THINKITDRINKIT