Fine Lines and Wrinkles BOOST
This product is currently sold out.
Lines and wrinkles getting you down?
Prevent and eliminate visible signs of aging!
Unlike creams and lotions, this unique beauty BOOST works from within to:
- Make skin appear younger
- Improve elasticity
- Smooth wrinkles
- Enhance lumonisity
- Fight visible signs of aging.
We’ve included five incredibly powerful anti-aging ingredients in each single serving BOOST:
- VERISOL® — Collagen levels decline as people get older. This causes lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of aging. VERISOL, a Bioactive Collagen Peptide®, stimulates collagen metabolism, which results in smoother skin.
- SkinAXTM — Skin sags and becomes less radiant over time. SkinAX normalizes melanin synthesis, which improves skin tone and diminishes age spots. In addition, SkinAX helps preserve the elasticity and suppleness of skin, lightens dark circles and prevents damage to cells.
- Hydra4GTM is a mixture of chelated salts, including calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium that improves skin hydration.
- Vitamin C has antioxidant properties and it plays a critical role in collagen synthesis, making it a vital contributor to healthy skin.
- Zinc is known to reduce inflammation, regulate production of new skin cells and prevent pores from clogging.
Try Fine Lines and Wrinkles BOOST from ThinkitDrinkit:
- 3.35 gram single serving BOOST
- Only $1.25 per BOOST
- Take one BOOST daily for optimal results
- 30 day supply
- Expect to start seeing results in approximately four weeks
- Simply add to the cold beverages and smoothies you enjoy drinking.
This product ships immediately.
The products and information found on this website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Statements and claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary.
ThinkitDrinkit urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
© 2018 THINKITDRINKIT